Information for School Counselors
Our Admission team welcomes any opportunity to connect with counselor colleagues and friends to discuss why Endicott should be on many of your students' preferred college lists. Your leadership and guidance in helping students and families navigate the maze of higher education is invaluable—your role in researching and discovering their right fit must be incredibly rewarding!
For students and families desiring a college experience that values academics, internship opportunities, and career outcomes—Endicott checks all these boxes and promises a winning return on investment. We encourage you to learn more about how our students graduate with both a degree and a resume.
- Nationally recognized internship model and career outcomes
- Extensive offering of majors and minors
- Beverly, Mass. is a vibrant and safe town with plenty going on and a commutable distance to Boston
- Modern, state of the art buildings and facilities are complete with cutting edge classrooms, labs, and technology
- Championship DIII sports teams
- Breathtaking 235-acre oceanfront campus on Boston’s historic North Shore
- Engaged community of learners
- Manageable tuition costs and significant merit scholarships
- Standardized tests optional
- And so much more!
If you’d like to learn more now, please call our office at 978-921-1000 or email us at email@example.com. We are always available to help you with your students, and we can’t wait to meet you.
Meet the Admission Team
"Sea" for Yourself Seeing is believing. Visit Endicott in-person or virtually and experience our campus by the sea.
School Counselor Visit for Professionals
Let's Talk! Our admission team welcomes any opportunity to chat (in-person or virtually), or host informative and impactful campus visit experiences for you and your colleagues. If you are a prospective student, check out or visit options here.